As our world struggles with the current COVID-19 Pandemic, we want to reassure our clients that we are continuing to work on moving cases forward and are working remotely during business hours to serve your needs. You are our priority.
Likewise, our office continues to help those with new cases — we can be reached at (253) 286-7444 or via email at Rob@SearsInjuryLaw.com.
Maintaining Health & Sanity
Below are 5 methods my team and I have found effective in maintaining health and sanity during these times. I invite you to try them and share any feedback on activities that have helped you and your family over the past few weeks.
- Get up early and start the day with a regular routine (and lots of coffee): It can be tempting to stay up late watching just one more episode of a favorite show on Netflix, but especially during these times that the next episode is best saved for tomorrow.
- Eat at regular intervals: I’ve found it difficult at times to maintain a regular schedule, and oftentimes it’s 4 pm and I’ve not had lunch. I seem to work better and keep a better mood if I’m feeding my brain and body every few hours.
- Exercise: Many of us (myself included) use the excuse of not having enough time in the day to fit in that workout. Now, we have few excuses. Bodyweight exercises, walking or running the block, or falling back in love with a sport (basketball for me) has been immensely helpful in keeping a positive outlook and good energy.
- Call your friends and relatives: much like the above, we are often “too busy” to reach out to our parents, grandparents, friends and other family members. Making a 15-minute phone call will boost both parties’ energy and cause you to feel more connected to those who matter, I promise.
- Cook dinner at home and enjoy the process: Our family has recently gotten into cooking meals together. We plan, shop, and prepare our dinners and spend more time doing so than before- now we have the time! It’s amazing how many new dishes we’ve discovered during this time.
As always, and now more than ever, we are here for you and with you. If our team can be of assistance on your case or assist with someone else’s, please let us know. It may seem like the world has stopped, but we continue to work for you and our community.
recovering millions monthly
Offices open 24-7
Call Us to get fair and reasonable legal representation for your injury.