PARKER D. DAVIDSONOur team of skilled lawyers are committed to helping clients seek justice and fair compensation for their injuries and losses.
Attorney & Partner
Parker’s wealth of experience and remarkable success in securing millions for his clients establish him as a dependable and trusted legal representative.
Parker fervently champions the rights of individuals injured due to the actions or negligence of others. He excels in navigating complex legal matters, guiding his clients to achieve outstanding outcomes. Parker actively engages in advising and litigating cases, from the initial stages of discovery through arbitration, trial, and even appeals. His ability to translate intricate legal and factual complexities into clear and compelling written and oral arguments ensures that both courts and juries easily comprehend his clients’ positions.
Parker’s current practice is exclusively focused on plaintiff personal injury cases, but his previous experience encompasses advocacy for commercial, insurance, and governmental agency clients in various areas, including personal injury, product liability, commercial and residential construction disputes, professional negligence, consumer protection, insurance coverage, bad faith/IFCA, breach of contract, equitable contribution, and other casualty-related matters.
- Plaintiff client vs. Confidential Entity: Secured a $1,100,000 settlement for a client injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- Plaintiff client vs. Individual Driver: Obtained insurance policy limits for a client injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- Plaintiff client vs. Industrial Manufacturing Company: Recovered $715,000 for a client injured in a slip and fall incident.
- Plaintiff client vs. Confidential Defendant: Successfully obtained $337,500 for a client injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- Plaintiff client vs. Logistics Company: Achieved a $275,000 settlement for a client injured in a workplace fall.
- Plaintiff vs. Industrial Engineering client: Secured summary judgment dismissal of a seven-figure product liability claim brought against Parker’s industrial engineering and construction client, successfully defending the client during an appeal in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
- Plaintiff vs. Insured client: Obtained a jury verdict awarding only $5,000 in total damages against his client in a stipulated liability case involving traumatic brain injury and a cervical ligament tear allegations.
- Frivolous Lien and Breach of Contract: Skillfully defended a national crane company against a frivolous lien claim and later secured a favorable settlement for the company’s breach of contract claim against a commercial tower development company.
- Surety client vs. Judgment Debtor: Played a central role in obtaining and issuing writs of garnishment on various brokerage firms, effectively freezing the judgment debtor’s assets. This strategic move led to a multi-million-dollar settlement and recovery for his surety client.
Parker’s extensive experience and outstanding achievements make him a steadfast ally for those seeking justice in their legal matters.
Our Client Reviews
Get Compensation For Your Injuries.
Among those who trust Seattle Injury Law with their referrals are other lawyers, medical doctors, chiropractors, hospital staff and nurses, insurance claims adjusters and agents, investigators, small business owners, and other trusted community leaders. Simply put, we get the job done at the highest level.