These days, exchanging information with a stranger following a car accident is a little different given the state of the world. However, we can still gather all of the necessary information quickly and safely.
At Sears Injury Law, we suggest:
- Ask the other driver to hold up both their insurance card and their driver’s license. Take a picture of each.
- Take photographs or videos of the damage of your vehicle and the other vehicle.
- If the accident was the other driver’s fault, request their permission to record a video of them admitting that they caused the accident.
- Call the police and request that they come to the scene.
- Call our office for a consultation either in office, over zoom, Facetime, or telephone. Our offices are cleaned and sanitized daily and our staff will be adhering to State guidelines on the use of masks and other safety equipment.
Meet with a personal injury lawyer
Following a meeting with our experienced team, we’ll get to work on outlining a plan to get you physically well through safe and appropriate medical care. We’ll do this while we contact the insurance companies and start the case on your behalf.
As always, our consultations and case evaluations are free, and we welcome you to call us for free advice on your case, you’ll be glad you did, and we’re here to help!